Welcome to Yarmouth! This is a place where history and modern culture collide – a small town on the edge of everywhere. Whether you love exploring the great outdoors, walking along historic waterfronts, discovering an emerging cosmopolitan food scene, or stepping into another century, you'll find it here.
What to Do
- Explore our parks, trails, and beaches, or take a canoeing adventure.
- Stroll along our waterfront boardwalk and see the fishing boats.
- Fire up your mobile device and take an audio tour of our historic town.
- Join the fun at local events and festivals.
- Discover Yarmouth's heritage at one of our museums, including Victorian exhibits, fire engines, and a fully interactive traditional fishing wharf (with a real boat you can climb on)!
- Dive into southwestern Nova Scotia's arts scene, including art galleries and a performance centre.
- Enjoy some locally grown food at the Farmers' Market or find incredible restaurants.
- Yarmouth also offers a variety of great places to stay.
- Access free WiFi throughout Yarmouth's downtown.
Whether you're visiting by ferry, flight, or taking the highway, we're excited to welcome you. Drop by the Visitor Information Centre at 228 Main St. to get answers to your questions and discover the best that Yarmouth
400 Main St.
Yarmouth, NS B5A 1G2