There's always something happening on the edge of everywhere! Here's a list of upcoming civic events, plus where you can find out what's happening in our community.
- mid June to mid September Tuesdays and Wednesdays - Summer Sounds in Frost Park
- Thursdays in July and August - Mayor's Teas 1pm to 3pm, Visitor Information Centre (Forest Street)
- July 1, 2018 - Canada's Birthday on the waterfront with evening Fireworks.
- July 6 to 8, 2018 - Ribfest on Water Street.
- July 11 to 15, 2018 - Seafest
- July 13 to 15, 2018 - Yarmouth Car Show
- July 29, 2018 - SWITCH Open Street
- August 1 to 4, 2018 - Western NS Exhibition
- August 10 to 12, 2018: Yarmouth Seafood & Wine Extravaganza
- August 10-12, 17-19, & 24-26, 2018 - Coal Shed Music Festival
- August 26, 2018 - SWITCH Open Street