About the Marina
Located on Yarmouth's historic waterfront (43°.50' N, 066°05'W), the Killam Bros. Marina offers a broad range of services to fishermen, pleasure boaters, and everyone else who feels the call of the sea. The marina includes:
- fueling station with gas and diesel (propane available upon request)
- 35 berths with accommodation for up to 185-foot length vessel
- 100 amp, 3 phase service, 110/220 V included with rates
- washrooms and shower facilities included with rates
- laundry facility available
- water hookups
- free wifi
- art gallery and antique shop
- on-site restaurant: Rudders Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub
Other local services include ramp launch and repairs including engine, wood, fiberglass, propeller, and electrical.
|Ship Length in feet||Cost per foot per night|
|0 - 80'||$1.50 plus HST|
|80' and up||Contact marina office|
Weekly rate: $100 (five times daily rate) plus HST
Mooring: $20 per night plus HST
Seasonal berths and moorings are also available – contact the marina office for details. We accept payments with credit cards.
Killam Bros. Marina
90 Water St.
Yarmouth, NS B5A 1K9
Phone: (902) 740-4780