Report a Problem

Pothole in the road? Unsafe playground equipment? Graffiti or trash on a walking trail? If you see a problem in Yarmouth, making the town a better place starts with sharing what you see. Report your concerns using the form below! You can also subscribe for updates and share issues with your neighbours, like lost pets.  

For Public Works emergencies such as water leaks, snow and ice, during the week, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., you can call the Public Works office at 902-742-9423 for assistance. After 4:30 p.m. and on weekends, you can call the Fire Department at 902-742-3147, and the dispatcher will contact the Public Works supervisor on call who will handle the matter.

If you have an emergency, please call 911. You can also take action by learning about Yarmouth's emergency services and by-law enforcement, or checking out the full Town Hall contacts list.

To keep us posted on the go, download the See Click Fix app to your phone:

 If you have an after hours, non-emergency, such as a flooded basement, please contact the Yarmouth Fire Department Dispatch Service at 902-742-3147, and your information will be directed to the appropriate department.

Town of Yarmouth

 This is an exciting time for the Town of Yarmouth. By working together, we can meet today’s challenges and build a better future.”

Pam Mood


Town of Yarmouth
400 Main Street
Yarmouth, B5A 1G2

  (902) 742-2521
  (902) 742-6244

Keep in Touch