One Fare Ticket $1.50 per ticket
Monthly Pass $50.00 per pass
Cash Fare $2.00 exact change per ride
Children under 2 years of age ride the bus for free. All prices include HST.
You can purchase as many one fare tickets as you’d like at Town Hall or from the list of retail locations below:
• PharmaSave, 333 Main St.
• City Drug Store, 369 Main St.
• Yarmouth Freshmart (previously Yarmouth South Red & White), 107 Main St.
• NSCC Burridge Campus, 372 Pleasant St.
• Lawton’s Drugs, 76 Starr's Road (Yarmouth Mall)
• Canadian Tire, 120 Starrs Rd
• Shopper’s Drug Mart, 56 Starrs Road
You can purchase monthly passes at Town Hall during business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm).
For the comfort and safety of Town of Yarmouth Transit passengers, we ask that all passengers follow our rules of the road. From smoking, food and scents to strollers, luggage and scooters, learn about your responsibilities as a rider here.
Town of Yarmouth Transit runs using a flag stop system – where you can choose to board and depart the bus at designated stops, or by creating your own flag stop. Anywhere with the exception of Starr's Road and a portion of Main Street and Vancouver Street (see map below) on the designated route, you can “wave” down the bus. Learn more about our route and schedule here.