When you're growing up on the edge of everywhere, there's always something happening just around the corner. Here's how you can have a blast, make a difference, and meet new friends in Yarmouth:
- Volunteer at Th'YARC and help bring stage productions to life.
- Explore Yarmouth's artistic and cultural heritage, from art galleries to a hands-on museum where you can climb on a full-sized fishing boat.
- Register for activities like boating, cross-country skiing, and sports programs at yarmouthrecreation.ca.
- Get active at the YMCA with programs and activities for all ages.
- Visit the library for a wealth of books, videos, and community programs.
- Join Yarmouth's growing tech scene, meet entrepreneurs working on the bleeding edge, and share your love of startups, technology and new media at the monthly 1T social meetups.
- Join the 4H Club or Memorial Club, or find out what's happening at the high school and NSCC.
- Show your skills at the Yarmouth Skate Park (131 Main Street), featuring challenging and fun ramps, rails, and curbs for riders of all levels.
- Play and explore in our town's parks, playgrounds, and green spaces.
- Check out our Community Directory for more groups and organizations.
Yarmouth's schools range from three elementary schools to a community college. Learn more about our schools here.