NEW fares and passes as of February 24, 2020
Beginning February 24th, we will stop selling the following fares and passes:
Daily Unlimited Ticket $3.00 per ticket
7 Day Unlimited Ticket $15.00 per ticket
365 Day Unlimited Pass $500.00 per pass
If you have daily unlimited tickets, 7-day unlimited tickets, or 365-day passes they can be used on the bus and still purchased at local retailers until there is no more availability.
Starting February 24th, we will begin selling the flowing fares and passes:
One Fare Ticket $1.50 per ticket
Monthly Pass $50.00 per pass
Cash Fare $2.00 exact change per ride
Children under 2 years of age ride the bus for free. All prices include HST.
Where to Buy Passes
One Fare Tickets (as of February 24th, 2020)
- PharmaSave, 333 Main St.
- City Drug Store, 369 Main St.
- Yarmouth South Red & White, 107 Main St.
- NSCC Burridge Campus, 372 Pleasant St.
- Canadian Tire, 120 Starr's Rd.
- Mariners Centre, 45 Jody Shelley Dr.
- Lawton’s Drugs, 76 Starr's Road (Yarmouth Mall)
- The Gift Shop, Yarmouth Regional Hospital, 60 Vancouver St.
- Town Hall, 400 Main St.
Monthly Passes (as of February 24th, 2020)
Town Hall, 400 Main St., Yarmouth, NS
Monday to Friday (closed on holidays)
8:30am to 4:30pm – Main Reception Area
Phone: (902) 742-2521
For a detailed FAQ on the new ticket fares and passes, please see the FAQ document below.