Reporting to the Town Engineer, the Contract Coordinator will provide a variety of tasks for the Engineering Department, including supporting multiple construction projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- High school completion certificate
- Relevant post secondary education and/or experience in a construction management environment would be an asset
- Have excellent documentation, reporting and organizational skills
- Comfortable working with a variety of personalities/styles
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and presentation software
- Ability to use cloud-based systems
- Manage the day to day operational and project related activities of the Engineering Department by organizing the incoming flow of work.
- Acts as project assistant for the Engineering Department
- Prioritize and timely response to incoming project and miscellaneous requests
- Preparation and distribution of reports, agendas and supporting materials for various types of project meetings
- Prepares letters, memos, reports, orders, permits, etc.
- Responsible for Engineering Department procurement and ensuring tender procedures are followed correctly
- Organizes and maintains a system of electronic filing and recording keeping for the department
- Under the direction of the Town Engineer process invoices and payments for projects
- Takes a lead role in change order management process of projects
- Regular visits to jobsites wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
Closing Date - February 20th 4:30pm
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.